Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Why my Starbucks was free today

I went to Starbucks today and my order was free.

No,  it isn't my birthday.

I used my giftcard. How'd I get that? 

Shopkicks. It's an app on my phone. I get "kicks" when I walk into stores. I get more kicks if I scan an item on the list. (Manufacturers actually pay for you to just touch their products.)

I trade the kicks in for giftcards.

I've earned five so far,  and I rarely leave my house. If you work at Target or a mall or something,  you could seriously clean up just flicking your phone app open once a day.

Anyway,  I thought I'd share,  in case anyone out there thinks an extra $10 a month or something is worth it.

http://get.shopkick.com/peppermint14584

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a unique or fun message here: