Thursday, December 17, 2015

My Felicia Day connection


My Puzzle Pirate persona
While reading Felicia Day's memoir,  I learned that we both played Puzzle Pirates. Granted, she rocked init harder than I did. My best friend is the master of that game- I just joined to check it out and hang with her. Still, I got excited by the connection, so I wanted to share.

DaQueen and Quillamora standing on the deck of a ship all dressed up.
Anyway, I wanted to share this. Have a nice blogging day.

* update*

Chapter 10: I had nightmares about being locked in a closed department store for YEARS! I didn't get over that until I was the manager of a store and realized how hard it would be for that to really happen. Another thing I have in common with Felicia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a unique or fun message here: