Thursday, April 20, 2017

#AtoZchallenge Reading Writing Arithmetic too much homework makes me sick When it is time to pass the test Kindergarten is the best


#NationalKindergartenDay

Reading Writing Arithmetic too much homework makes me sick When it is time to pass the test Kindergarten is the best

(There is nothing explict or "parental advisory" worthy in that song.)

Ways to celebrate National Kindergarten Day:
  • Thank a Kindergarten teacher or helper.
  • Watch the Kindergarten Cop movie


Today is also my Tenth Wedding Anniversary.


Feel free to leave me tin, aluminum, or diamond jewelry. Ha ha ha! I'm joking. Unless you really want to...
Wish List http://amzn.to/2olJUSp

Jamie and John wedding day April 21 2007Jamie and John wedding April 21 2007


Did you go to Kindergarten as a child?

The Uniquely Maladjusted But Fun blog is in the #AtoZchallenge 2017 with an April Holiday theme

The holidays of April is my #AtoZchallenge Theme.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a unique or fun message here: