Friday, April 27, 2018

Letter Y #AtoZchallenge Coffee Theme

#AtoZchallenge 2018


Welcome to letter Y of my Coffee Themed blogging from A to Z challenge 2018 offering. You might expect me to have a coffee from Yemen to share today. Alas, I do not. I'm making do for today. Please enjoy my Yule time coffee post.

yule time coffee

Hmm, it looks like a fair amount of that coffee vanished faster than the phone could take a picture. No idea how that could have happened. This coffee came from the coffee area at Wegman's grocery store. It was called Xmas Cookie Coffee. (Yes, I could have used this yesterday, but here we are.) It was covered with whipped cream and sprinkles. There was a thin, crispy cookie on top. Sugar high? Probably. Okay, definitely. This is a "cheat day" kind of beverage.

Wegman's coffee shop

#AtoZchallenge Y

See you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a unique or fun message here: