Thank you to J R Vincente for this nomination. The blog is Adult Content, and is very fun to read when you're in a kinky kind of mood. It's gotten even better since Jayden has teamed up with Richard on the blog.
Rules for the Award
- Thank the person who has nominated you and provide a link back to their blog.
- Answer their questions.
- Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
- Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog.
- List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
- How much do you like to snuggle?
- I freaking LOVE to snuggle. I'm affectionate. But I know other people aren't, so I tend to keep my need to myself, or I hug my purse, a pillow, a toy animal, or even just hold my own hand.
- What's a vacation? Oh right, that weekend adventure that happened the last pre-Covid weekend. That was, what, a million months ago?
Yeah, I don't know. I LOVE the beach, the ocean. But I can't be in the hot. So the beach in the late autumn or early spring, when it's too cold for all the normal people.
- I don't think I've blogged about this, but it is something a fair amount of people know about me. I'm really turned on by black leather boots.
I'd like to tell you the boots at least have to be on a person... but no. The boot pictures below are sexier and more attractive to me than most people are.
- I guess that depends on her goals. I think there's great value in learning just to learn. On the other hand, it's a funny thing about the word "value" because in America it means "astoundingly expensive," and she's got a fair amount on her plate as far as costs goes right now. So there would have to be a trade-off, Dr. JRV would need to be paid enough to cover the costs of that education.
Just for 💩🙴😆, I'll pretend that Jayden lives in one of those nutty countries where they give out education for free. Then yes, absolutely! Heck, get a double doctorate in math and language, with a minor in special education and a few sign languages. Go improve the world for the next generation. Then run for Congress or something. Run as the doctor who, unlike McGreevey, isn't going to resign for LGBTQ+ or Poly reasons, because you'll flat out announce that it's who you are and you're not hiding over it.
🤔 Wait, that might require you to move to a more populated area with way more Democrats. Then I'd have to miss you even more! Gah...
But I'd still get to be super proud of you, even if you were just another person in my newsfeed for a dozen years. Go change their mindsets. Go make them care about others. Give them HE🏑🏒!
- I'm mostly talking to myself here.
But I generally blog things I don't want to say on Facebook or Instagram.
I'm mostly just leaving parts of myself in case anyone cares to glance at them one day.
But unless I suddenly get super famous for something, I'm pretty sure this blog isn't going to matter to anyone in the future. Much like it barely matters to anyone right now.
Maybe it's okay that one day I'll be gone and the people my age and older will be gone, and there really won't be generations after who think about me long enough to dig this blog up. So I guess I hate that I have thoughts and experiences to share, but knowing that it won't matter. There's a peaceful emptiness in that. And I know the gut reaction is to argue "It's a Wonderful Life" style, but it's just an honest truth and not something I'm working toward changing. I'm only answering a question here, not pleading for help.
All of my nominees commented on my blog during the April A to Z Challenge 2021.
- Author J Lenni Dorner https://jlennidorner.blogspot.com
- Jayashree Srivatsan http://pagesfromjayashree.blogspot.com/
- Brett Minor https://transformednonconformist.blogspot.com/
- Iain Kelly https://iainkellywriting.com
- Frewin55 https://how-would-you-know.com/
My five questions to my nominees:
- If an employee under extreme stress says (verbally or written) something that is construed as insensitive to a group of people (age, gender, religion, orientation, etc), should that employee be terminated/ not have their contract renewed, or should they be given one more chance if they agree to some sort of approved sensitivity training reeducation program?
- At what age is it no longer appropriate to Trick-or-Treat for yourself? (Meaning exceptions are in place if accompanying a younger child, such as taking a younger sibling ToT so parents can stay at the house and give out candy.)
- Would you support or oppose a mandate that 75% of the human population be required to be vaccinated against Covid-19 (SARS-CoV-2 including variants and mutations)? Would your answer change if this mandate were global, your country only, or your local area only? Is there a number or percent of deaths that would influence your support or opposition of such as mandate?
- Should celebrities be given exceptions to laws, rules, and terms of service? If so, how famous does one have to be to get that exception?
- What is your favorite recipe to use with leftover cooked turkey? Or, what is your favorite summer pasta salad recipe?