Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Smash Cancer Demolition Derby style with Relay for Life

a word from my brother:

I am building a demolition derby truck for "Relay for Life" in Macungie, PA USA. I'm supporting Rachel Confer, my girlfriend, as part of her team effort (Fighting for the Future) in Relay for Life fundraising

Donate to Fight cancer.

Any business or a group that makes a generous donation can get a logo or name on my truck for advertisement as my thank you.  
(Non-Profit Donation Tax ID 13-1788491)
You can help by spreading the word!

Every dollar donated will be listed under the Joe Muhl memorial fund. (Facebook) That logo will be on the truck as well.

See the completed demo truck at the Relay for Life on May 13-14. (Site)

At Relay for Life, there will be Sharpies for signing your name/doodle on my truck in exchange for a donation! 

The truck will be destroyed as I am in full battle crashing and bashing at the Buck Motorsports Park on May 28. (Link)
Thank You!

Kevin

"AKA" Hillbilly Shaker #13



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a unique or fun message here: