Sunday, March 18, 2018

Coffee is my Theme #AtoZchallenge

#atozchallenge theme reveal

I'm doing the A to Z blogging challenge again this year. 
I'm going to blather on about one of my favorite subjects:
COFFEE


My taste profile might be different from yours.
I might know something about this tasty beverage that you don't.
Guess we'll find out!

Lumosity Trouble Brewing

As you were kind enough to stop by today, I'll kick off with this game.
I play Lumosity to keep my mind sharp. Also, it's really fun.
One of my favorite games in the collection is "Trouble Brewing."
As you can see from the screenshots, it's a game where you play as a barista.
(It's a memory game, really.)
But there you are, making coffee.
Lumosity is playable both online and on mobile.
It takes between 8 to 15 minutes a day to complete the training.
(You get 3 games a day as a free member. 
5 games a day is the recommended amount for premium, 
though you can play as many as your heart desires.)
^ There's your invitation! ^

My April posts will be more about the actual drink.
This just seemed like a fun way to reveal my theme.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a unique or fun message here: