Saturday, March 31, 2018

Letter A #AtoZchallenge Coffee Theme

#AtoZchallenge 2018


Welcome to letter A of my Coffee Themed blogging from A to Z challenge 2018 offering.

Click here for a FREE SAMPLE of coffee made out of the bat dung (guano) from bats who drank the coffee first! 

Okay, okay... sorry... had to. There is actually sorta cat poop coffee, but it's expensive.  Happy April Fools Day.

A is for Entenmann's Caramel Apple coffee. This should give you an idea of my personal coffee flavor profile, as this is one of my favorites. I like it "black" with half a teaspoon of either sugar or honey. (I have also enjoyed it unsweetened.)

It's a strong flavor and a baked goods aroma. It tastes great with a bowl of ice cream.





#AtoZchallenge A

1 comment:

  1. I never heard of the Entenmann coffee but I’ll check it out. I may enjoy it while rereading my favorite childhood sleuth. I’m writing in Nancy Drew for my A To Z.... https://everyonehasafamilystorytotell.wordpress.com/category/2018-a-to-z-all-about-nancy-drew/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a unique or fun message here: