Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Hilarious Budgeting

Silly me! I've been spending money on a home and healthy food. What I SHOULD be doing is living in my car 🚗 (which I shouldn't insure despite the law), eating three $1 meals a day,  and only buying my prescriptions. No more electricity, Internet, rent, or paying other bills (cause no more address so they'll have a hard time finding me). My phone is probably my want, so maybe I get to keep that. Sure, I'll probably die from exposure to the elements, especially with my health. But I'll be a millionaire, so at least I'll be able to afford the funeral. 🤦‍♀️

The advice would be good, but it's just not realistic. Because the other thing they have is either a starting pile of family money or a job that makes more in a month than my household does in a year.

~From Pinterest~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a unique or fun message here: