Thursday, December 22, 2016

Angry Rant About Banking

No one asked me if I wanted the bank I use to be bought.
~No, by the way, I did not.

No one asked if I wanted a new bank account number and new routing number.
~No. If I was willing to deal with that hassle, I'd have SWITCHED BANKS!

My husband has direct deposit. HAD...
It was necessary to update our bank account information to continue to use that. But his work system isn't updating.
So he's getting printed checks.
Post dated checks.
That I can't deposit until Friday, and can't clear until Saturday.

Christmas Eve.

I can't.
I just can't deal with this pressure. With needing to get the shopping done before Saturday, but not having the money until Saturday.

I hate BB&T. IF THEY DIDN'T BUY MY BANK, I WOULDN'T BE FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW.

#fail
#anger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a unique or fun message here: