Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Nuclear Winter Is Not the Solution to Global Warming

https://twitter.com/openletterbot/status/1270737740062056449

Today I had to actually write my Congress people to ask they not allow our president to fire nuclear weapons at the weather. ⛈🌦🌬🌊☃️

This world is just a little too fictional for me.


The conversation I imagine happened:


"What if I press the button?" 🍊🏌️‍♂️

"Sir?" Idiot. "The red button? We all die."

"How do you know? Have we pressed it before?"🍊🏌️‍♂️

"It sets off the nuclear weapons. Global winter."

"WINTER! Well now I bigly gotta press it. Winter will make the demmycrats think I fixed the icecaps they're always whining about. Can't have global warming and winter! Ha."🍊🏌️‍♂️

"Mister President," vomits in mouth a little calling him that, "no. That's really... that's not..."

"I'm gonna press it."🍊🏌️‍♂️

"You need Congress." You need Jesus. And a psychiatrist. And to locked away.

"Damn Congress. They're gonna say no."🍊🏌️‍♂️

One can only hope. "We still have to ask."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a unique or fun message here: