Monday, May 3, 2021

#atozchallenge Reflection 2021

Reflections 2021 #atozchallenge


My theme for 2021 was a Young Adult short story. A double-date in the 1990s. An established teen couple set up their best friends with each other, but it didn't go well.


What post should I use for the road trip?

A is Possibly for Assignation is where the story starts, so that's the most logical.

U is for Underwear got the second most views.

L is for Love, Lies, and Lori had a big cliff-hanger.



I LOVE the comments I got on the Y post! 💖 My writer's heart is overwhelmed with joy.

Maybe 90's YA should be the genre I write from now on? Is that a thing?

Should I finish the story as a novella? 

Comments on Jamie's blog Y post


The thing I learned this year is that I shouldn't start taking a class online during April if I want to keep up with commenting. 😕



I ordered a shirt. Here it is against one my NaNoWriMo shirts of the same size. The A to Z shirt is cut a little smaller, especially in the arm/ chest area.

3 comments:

  1. That's awesome, congratulations on getting finished, and getting those lovely comments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The comments make it so worth it.
    Well done on finishing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those lovely comments were well-deserved for you Y post.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a unique or fun message here: