Monday, May 1, 2023

TV Show #GreysAnatomy #AtoZChallenge Crossword Puzzle Reflections

#AtoZChallenge 2023 Grey's Anatomy crossword by Jamie of uniquelymaladjustedbutfun.blogspot


My theme was based on the tv show Grey's Anatomy. I created a crossword puzzle. 

We put on our best ferryboat scrub caps and played!



Greys Anatomy #AtoZChallenge Crossword Puzzle grid by JamieWriter


Yesterday's answer was ZOLA


I'm so grateful to everyone who visited this month! And I had a lot of fun visiting others. 



As Grey's Anatomy is known for championing liberal causes, nine of my April posts (A,D,F,H,M,P,R,S,V) included tweets posted via Resistbot from letters I've sent to my elected officials, in the hopes of encouraging others to make their views heard. 


"Please stand with Tim Walz, Governor of Minnesota, in banning hunger, not books, from schools. That should be a national priority. Keep students fed, safe, and well-educated in America. Don't let history, science, culture, and LGBTQIA+ life be erased. More truth, reality, and nourished children in American schools. Less violence, book bans, and child labor. We can do better and we must do better. 

Thank you."

#AtoZChallenge 2023 Reflections 💻 #AtoZChallenge 2023
Please check out the April Blogging from A to Z Challenge
#AtoZChallenge
a-to-zchallenge.com

7 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your crossword puzzle -- and I think I should re-watch Grey's Anatomy from episode 1!

    Ronel visiting for Reflecting on a Double A-Z Challenge 2023

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never watched Grey's Anatomy so I wouldn't have been able to help solve the puzzle that is a pretty great idea. I also appreciate your letters to the politicians. We need to stand up for what is right.
    Janet’s Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you enjoyed the challenge.
    I enjoyed the April Blogging from #AtoZChallenge 2023.
    Proof of Existence, book two in my dark urban fantasy series, came out in April. I hope you'll check it out.
    And please don't miss the amazing giveaway on my blog. Act fast and enter now!

    J Lenni Dorner (he/him 👨🏽 or 🧑🏽 they/them) ~ Reference& Speculative Fiction Author, OperationAwesome6 Debut Author Interviewer, and Co-host of the #AtoZchallenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I'm one of the few people on the planet who hasn't watched Grey's Anatomy, so your puzzle was harder than the Sunday New York Times one for me. But I'm glad you had a fun time, and contraluations on a challenge well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great theme! I love Grey's Anatomy - even took out a Disney+ subscription so I could continue watching it here in the UK.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the crossword idea! I think I must be the only person left who hasn't seen Grey's Anatomy lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting theme...Random Musings -- I haven't seen it either!!!

    Beth
    https://bethlapinsatozblog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a unique or fun message here: