Thursday, June 29, 2023

Ninety Six point Eight Fahrenheit

 96.8°F

The problem with having a lower than normal body temperature is that 👨‍⚕️👩‍⚕️ medical personnel don't recognize the seriousness of your fever until it's dangerously high. When I hit 102° it's like an average person hitting 105°.

With my respiratory condition, when I have an attack, my temperature shoots up. My brain is cooking. 

So my life depends on avoiding warm air. My temperature is good today, as I am inside with my air conditioners and fans, relaxing.


"normal body temperature can range between 97 F (36.1 C) and 99 F (37.2 C)" 🌡




2 comments:

  1. Oh my. That body temp sounds dangerous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had a way to help you stay cooler and to keep the air cleaner.
    July 4 is Alice in Wonderland Day, a commemoration of when the story was first told to the Liddell sisters by Lewis Carroll in 1862.

    J Lenni Dorner (he/him 👨🏽 or 🧑🏽 they/them) ~ Speculative Fiction &Reference Author, OperationAwesome6 Debut Author Interviewer, and Co-host of the #AtoZchallenge

    ReplyDelete

Leave a unique or fun message here: