Random posts from a writer who loves cats and coffee. An American Democratic woman with chronic illness (respiratory) who lives to read, write, and binge watch Netflix or Hulu. Married to a hot foodie who plays lots of video games. I'm not just a broken human, I'm also uniquely maladjusted but fun!
Ah yes, the problem. The healthcare industry is all about keeping their profits high. Now, if we could just get back to a system where healthcare is non-profit, we might have a chance at fixing the system. (Although, there's a lot more wrong than that.)
Yikes, I hope not. Our system is a disaster 🙁
ReplyDeleteAh yes, the problem. The healthcare industry is all about keeping their profits high. Now, if we could just get back to a system where healthcare is non-profit, we might have a chance at fixing the system. (Although, there's a lot more wrong than that.)
ReplyDelete