Vindication!
Granted, no one knew I was exposed to CT-511 that day. (It was a year later that I found out.)
But ha! Proof I was seen at the emergency room. And given three prescriptions.
IT HAPPENED
Proof I keep better records than the hospital 😬
Pack rat.
We're cleaning our closet. I've thrown out several 30-gallon trashbags of stuff. Some which brought me great joy, but I'm throwing out because that way someone else won't have to some day when I'm dead.
Stuff I kept for the life I thought I'd have.
Hope. Dreams.
Tossed out!
And copies of old bills and stuff. The junk you're supposed to keep for a decade before shredding. Well, it's going out now! (Far more than a decade.)
Gone. Gone. Gone.
It's hot as hell and I'm in unbearable pain.
Oh look, here's papers that remind me WHY.




Glad you found the papers. Some of the things we keep are needed later. It's just knowing what you should keep and what you won't need that's the challenge.
ReplyDeleteGood that you kept those papers!
ReplyDelete