https://www.insecurewriterssupportgroup.com/p/iwsg-sign-up.html

π€ Do I have a favorite character archetype? I enjoy female leads who are a bit different (neuro divergent).
https://www.facebook.com/share/p/1DsRjSEFN9/ I do not have any books for sale. The anthologies I'm in are out of print. Instead, I'll share this post. Dolly Parton made a huge contribution to children's literacy. As writers, we should all be thankful for that effort.
NYT GAMES spoiler from August 27.
Connections Puzzle #1173
π¨π©π¦πͺ
π¨π¨π¨π¨
π©π©π©π©
πͺπͺπͺπͺ
π¦π¦π¦π¦
What annoys me about this game is when they put another group of four in there, but it's wrong.
Main characters in the PokΓ©mon tv series. But NO, wrong!
These were what you were MEANT to think of, ha ha. π
Is it just me? I mean, I still play. But that feels like a trick a child would play to try to make you seem foolish.




Yes, we should be teammates, not rivals. And I'm glad you shared about Dolly Parton. She is so inspiring!
ReplyDeleteOK, that game sounds annoying. π€£ I tend to enjoy female leads too.
ReplyDeleteIf everyone would just remember that we're teammates, things would go so much better for all :-)
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely Dolly tribute, thank you for that.
ReplyDeleteExcellent post. We should be teammates. Dolly was a good person.
ReplyDelete