Friday, August 17, 2018

When a Pin Makes You Think #Trans #Feminism

I came across this Pin and had mixed feelings of agreement and anger, simultaneously. So I'm adding my own viewpoint here.

Transgender or Feminism pin image


If you're trans F to M because you feel you're a dude, cool, rock on, I support you. #Allies

If you're trans F to M because you need to be afforded the same life rights as a dude, then we've got a society problem and I'm sorry you had to tackle it that way, but I'll still support you, but also be super mad at the world that made you feel this way. #Feminism #Allies

No one should have to feel that they have to hide who they are or change themselves just to be treated as an equal or human (unless you've made terrible life choices, like being a child molester or other non-consensual acts, in which case you deserve to be hunted down).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a unique or fun message here: