Sunday, March 6, 2022

2022 Theme #atozchallenge Fake TV Episode Synopsis

#AtoZChallenge 2022 Theme Reveal


The shows are real. The episodes are made up!

Have you ever been streaming a show and noticed the episode descriptions? 

What if the episode described didn't exist? But it sounded like such a great episode! Join me this April as I write descriptions for episodes (that don't exist) for television shows (that do exist). 

Hopefully, you'll wish you could watch some of the episodes I'm making up.

Streaming services, such as Netflix, actually do hire people to write a synopsis for each show and movie. Is it easier to write those when the episode is real? I guess I'll find out. According to my research, I'm not qualified for the real job. 

Netflix Synopsis Writer job description


#AtoZChallenge 2022 tribute badge




Get Stash, an app that makes investing easy. If you sign up with my link and add cash, we both get $20 of bonus stock.
The company operates both a web platform and mobile apps, allowing users to incrementally invest small amounts.
https://get.stash.com/jamieejv28

13 comments:

  1. This sounds like it will be absolute fun! Some of the real ones are so off of what the show is, they may as well be fake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, fun! Although I am sure I will be greatly frustrated by your theme, because I'm going to want to see all the made up episodes. :)
    Happy Theme Reveal!

    The Multicolored Diary

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your idea for the A to Z. it's going to be a fun read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this sounds so fun! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, that is one of the most unique theme I've read for the AtoZ!
    Ha a fantastic time with the Chalelnge!

    @JazzFeathers
    The Old Shelter - Theme Reveal - Enter the New Woman

    ReplyDelete
  6. You sucked me in already - ready to binge... Will there be spoilers?
    Hop on over to mine for a taste based theme
    https://how-would-you-know.com/2022/03/a-to-z-challenge-2022-theme-reveal.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a fun theme. I don't watch too many television series shows, but if it's fake maybe I'll still get it.

    Have a great April!

    Arlee Bird
    Tossing It Our Theme Reveal 2022

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so fun! I can't wait to read them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks like tons of fun! I´m looking forward to reading and hopefully I see some of my favorite series there. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like fun. I'll be hoping to see some shows I know!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an original idea! I had no idea this job existed...

    Fanni,
    Ink, Maps and Macarons

    ReplyDelete

Leave a unique or fun message here: