Friday, April 1, 2022

#AtoZChallenge Atlantis

#AtoZChallenge 2022 Blogging from A to Z Challenge letter


Atlantis _ 2013–2015

Jason finally asks Pythagoras and Hercules where all the advanced technology is, since this is Atlantis. Indoor plumbing? Anything from the stories of the utopian civilization? He also falls ill, having no immunity or prior exposure to the germs of the time period. Curled up in a ball, suffering from a basic cold, Jason expresses an interest in getting back to his own time period. A frank discussion about the fact that Jason time-travelled to Atlantis transpires, giving purpose to the pilot episode. 


uniquely maladjusted but fun .blogspot #AtoZChallenge 2022
Follow JamieWriter7 on Pinterest Facebook Stash

10 comments:

  1. Sometimes reading the TV episode descriptions on Netflix etc I wonder what the person writing it watched 😆. I did not catch Atlantis, but it sounds like that would have made a good ep. Best of luck with the AtoZ.
    Tasha
    Tasha's Thinkings: YouTube - What They Don't Tell You (and free fiction)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love writers and all the things that arise from an amazing skill. Hope its a great month for you.
    This month my story is in Ukraine - 2022. I wrote the original story while I lived in Ukraine (2007). Will see how it goes.
    The Letter A

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Jamie - I've missed your style!
    My offering is more prosaic but of our rather dreadful time...
    https://how-would-you-know.com/2022/03/apples-as-an-ingredient-and-analogues-of-meat.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. The time travel slant would intrigue me enough to watch this one. I don't know about those characters, but they would fit with the time period I guess.

    Have a great April A to Z!

    Arlee Bird
    Tossing It Out Battle of the Bands

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe, I love this. So fun. Hopefully I can make it back during A to Z to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun theme and successful post. I'd definitely want to watch that episode.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I´m intrigued, I´d definitely watch this episode. Falling ill without meds sounds pretty scary though.
    https://steampunkcowunicorn.wordpress.com/2022/04/01/a-is-for-amnesia/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, for that intriguing post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol Maybe some of the episodes will be picked up and fleshed out. Make sure you get a cut.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I remember this show. I guess they use Doctor Who rules of time travel too.
    --
    Tim Brannan
    The Other Side | The A of Z of Conspiracy Theories

    ReplyDelete

Leave a unique or fun message here: