Monday, June 20, 2016

Weekend Recap

Watched more Stargate Universe. A McKay episode! ♡

Helped J with some serious website/ blog fixing and stuff.

Repaired my Keurig. It needed to be descaled (you use the WHOLE bottle), burped (like a baby), and rebooted ("Did you try unplugging it and plugging it back in 5 minutes later?"). My wifi also needed the unplug treatment.

I missed a call from Renee while I was in the shower. Pretty sure she was asleep by the time I saw it. (Missed text beeps every 5 minutes. Missed calls- nothing. Just a logo on screen.)

I sort of updated my Goodreads.

And there was a 2am grocery run for 5 things. Used a discount for Chinese food. And saw Warcraft for free.

Installed Habitica app to see if I like it.

That was pretty much the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a unique or fun message here: