Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Less Appetite than a Twilight Vampire

So, having been sick, I have no appetite. This is partly due to meds, and partly due to the strict bland diet I've been put on (twice in one week).

I look at food with all the enthusiasm of eating dirt and then throwing up mud. That was basically Edward's point in the book-- that he could eat people food, it just wasn't yummy anymore.

Applesauce, fruit cup, toast,  Wheaties, mashed potatoes, jell-o, yogurt, noodle soup, broth, a scrambled egg... This is basically all I've eaten since Friday. And I feel like having more of that like I feel like getting mauled by a werewolf. 

Blargh.

I have to eat something. I took my meds. I must eat or suffer the painful consequences.

I'm off to shove something down my gullet. Then more reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a unique or fun message here: