Thursday, September 15, 2016

Once Upon a Today

Once upon a today...
I drove John to work.
Then went to Pretzel Factory for 20 for $5 pretzels.
Then went to ★$ (that's Starbucks for those who don't speak text), and had a scrumptious Salted Caramel Mocha Frappicino.
Stopped at the atm for some monies$ss.

Went to Katie's and chilled with her,  Eric, and ♡the kitties♡. Temporarily fixed my purse. Played DrawSomething.

Picked up Nicki. Went to E I E I O or whatever that I'm not dumb enough to say here with Pat F.

Then we went to Wegman's to aquire Spanish foods for her kid who needs them for school TOMORROW. 

And then we ran away to endless shrimp at Red Lobster.

But, of course, my phone died, so no texts or sexts from John. (The only downside of today. Though effort was made to charge,  and attempt to text via Nicki's phone was made. But, alas... )

And "Our Song" ( https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pHNSGv5oFzQ ) by Matchbox 20 came on. And I giggled and said,  "Hey, this can be our song!" Nicki will laugh more about this later when she reads the lyrics "this can be our song, this can be our song."

And then my favorite song of all time,  "Amazing" by Aerosmith,  came on the radio on the way home. Followed by "Slide" by the Goo Goo Dolls-- which is one of my fav bands.

I have leftover Red Lobster in my fridge. ♡

It was a pretty spectacular day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a unique or fun message here: