Monday, September 26, 2016

#TackleTBR Wrap up post and Life Health Update

Thanks to the time set aside for this challenge,  I've read 2 books by one of my top five favorite authors of all time,  and 2 books that were birthday gifts,  and by the end of today will have finished a "here, read this" book from my boss/friend/cousin-in-law.

2+ 2+ 1= 5 books

There was one other I had hoped to get through, but my health took me down during the challenge. (Thanks to the ♡'s who got me emergency medical care at 10pm and "force fed" me things I could eat when the meds and sickness made food icky.)

I know I didn't do Goodreads updates. Whoops. You'd think having the app on my phone would make it a given, but nooooo... lol.  My phone is being hindrance heavy. I'm 5 models behind!  Blargh.

But I manged to stay awake for 16 hours today! First time in 9 days for that. AND I left the house for the first time in 9 days. The sun! The sky! Air! Birds! Yup, all still out there. And and and-- I had real food today! Not just bland food.
Lobster
Baked potato (okay, that could be bland food diet, but it was yummy)
Chicken Salad hoagie
Rice pudding (okay, again, technically could fit the bland food diet)
Applesauce (yeah yeah, I know)

Actually, that's all I ate. BUT, none of it shot back out of my mouth (yet, knock on wood) so VICTORY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a unique or fun message here: