Monday, May 2, 2022

#atozchallenge Uniquely Maladjusted but Fun Reflection 2022

Reflections 2022 #atozchallenge


Reflection: 
It was a pretty fun month. I visited a couple of cool blogs. 
Some of my posts were more like tv fan fiction than short fake episode descriptions.

Bones got 13 comments.
Family Guy was a full script with CURRENT EVENT humor that a commentator felt matched the show's humor.
Grey's Anatomy is my favorite show. I wrote an ending episode that would fit perfectly if this show ended this season. I may have predicted some things that have/will happened on the show. That's going to be my Road Trip link.
Nailed It! got no love, but Nicole is awesome.
Supernatural 2 Broke Girls (a completely impossible crossover episode) was so fun to write.
Veronica Mars was not the draw I expected.
West Wing, I did have a little rant because of current US events, but still, thought it would have been more popular. 
🤷‍♀️

I also did an Iron Chef 🇺🇸 episode. And today it was announced that show is BACK and going to be on Netflix. https://www.facebook.com/100044181828660/posts/542069623942427/

I definitely had more guests and comments than usual. That's why the challenge is awesome.
My theme came to me while scrolling for a binge-watch.

I did the #azchat on Instagram. I  am still banned from Twitter for threatening the negative voices of self-doubt, but maybe that will change with Musk?

Will America's future look more like Eureka and Star Trek, or have we plateaued into a permanent cycle of Roe v Wade and the Scopes Monkey Trial? I'll probably blog about that eventually. My state of Pennsylvania has a big election coming up. My blog doesn't usually feature tv shows, but rather fiction and rants. 

The team is great. The story on J's blog was cool. Easy to use Google spreadsheets and forms. The graphics match the usual, so that's cool. Looking forward to next year.
 
gif #AtoZChallenge 2022 WINNER badge animated


uniquely maladjusted but fun .blogspot #AtoZChallenge 2022
Follow JamieWriter7 on Pinterest Facebook Stash

11 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing the challenge! Seems like social media sites are sensitive to all the wrong things...

    Ronel visiting for A-Z Challenge Reflections 2022

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on completing this year!
    Yeah things are getting weird out there.

    --
    Tim Brannan
    The Other Side | A to Z of Conspiracy Theories

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howdy Jamie and congrats. Banned from Twitter? SMH ...been there, done that. I don't get involved anymore. Road trip sounds fun, will see ya round.
    Cheers,

    Barbie
    Reflections from A2Z 2022

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job with a unique theme. You managed the month well and I'm glad you plan to return next year.

    You got banned from Twitter too? So did I, but then I appealed it and they reinstated me and with all of my previous followers intact. Guess I can't complain too much.

    Arlee Bird
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
  5. Though I’m not a regular TV watcher, I feel the episodes you have written could totally be on screen! Liked the crossover Two (not 2; was thoroughly distracted by your red herrings!) Broke Girls very much. Next year, I’ll be over more often. ~Ria

    ReplyDelete
  6. The challenge was for fun stuff for me too, but now that I've gotten used to posting I find myself thinking aloud on more pressing topics. What a weird twist our world has taken lately. How did we get here?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job! It was a fun theme. I didn't know all of the TV shows, but I love your spin!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so sorry I only visited you once last month - your theme was interesting, and most of the shows you name in this post are shows I watch. But life happened, as is often the case. That's why I'm doing the Reflections Blog hop - to visit more blogs and find some to add to my list. (You're already on my list, which makes it doubly shameful that I only hit you up once!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on completing the A to Z challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I didn't manage to visit you as much as I wanted to during April because when I checked you out early on, I could see it was a great idea! However, I will be dipping in from now on - I wish you would continue - there are other great shows I would love to see you cover, The Wire, Six Feet Under, Dexter, and to go really vintage - Cheers, Bewitched, and I Love Lucy...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Apologies for not getting to visit you during April. Sounds like a great theme. I'm working my way (slowly) through the Reflections list. Congratulations on finishing the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a unique or fun message here: