Saturday, April 2, 2022

#AtoZChallenge Bones

#AtoZChallenge 2022 Blogging from A to Z Challenge letter



"We're not gonna solve this one, Booth."
"Why's that, Bones?"
"Remember when I said I knew how to commit a perfect, unsolvable murder? The killer did what I would I do." 

The episode at last hints at the murder plan Bones has casually mentioned over the years.

Meanwhile, the rest of the team works on clearing a Founding Father of murder. 
"We have to be wrong," Cam says as she shakes her head.
Hodgins stabs his finger at the computer screen. "There's no statute of limitations on murder. He's guilty." 

 
uniquely maladjusted but fun .blogspot #AtoZChallenge 2022
Follow JamieWriter7 on Pinterest Facebook Stash

14 comments:

  1. Hahahaha. But you know what, I think it pretty plausible that Bones would have a murder plan.

    B for Bayangan

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went back to your theme reveal post to understand the approach... have not seen any episode of Bones... find your idea very unique...

    Jayashree Writes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a unique topic!! I love it! Great work for the first two posts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to see that episode.
    I'm doing the #AtoZChallenge - writing a speculative fiction short story.
    On the main A to Z site today for "B" I shared a list of books. Check it out!
    At Operation Awesome we're doing the A to Z Challenge and running a survey to pick the next Pass or Pages query contest genre.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Unique theme you have going for this year's challenge! Good luck with it and the rest of the challenge!

    betty
    https://benchsnotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this idea! Very creative and funny.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It would be fun if a show would take one of these and make an episode from it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The perfect murder? Sounds right up my alley. Ah would be a good show.
    The Letter B

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha, that would be an awesome episode to watch. Finally an unsolved murder? Maybe the perpetrator is someone close to them...
    https://steampunkcowunicorn.wordpress.com/2022/04/02/b-is-for-bastard/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do love Bones as one of those shows to dip into every now and then and just enjoy. The perfect murder - I bet they made a mistake somewhere!
    Tasha
    Tasha's Thinkings: YouTube - What They Don't Tell You (and free fiction)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun, Bones was always a favorite of mine, and I still enjoy an episode every now and again.

    www.thisnanorebel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a unique or fun message here: