Saturday, April 1, 2023

TV Show #GreysAnatomy #AtoZChallenge Crossword Puzzle Letter A

#AtoZChallenge 2023 Grey's Anatomy crossword by Jamie of uniquelymaladjustedbutfun.blogspot


My theme is based on the tv show Grey's Anatomy. I've created a crossword puzzle. 
Only one clue occurs after Season 11's ending, and it's about a patient in season 16. Most of this is about Meredith's earlier "intern" years. (To prevent spoilers, there is nothing about season 19.)

In 2007, Grey's Anatomy's cast of characters was identified as 54.5%  white, 9.1% Asian, 27.3%  black, and 9.1% Latinx.
"Ellen Pompeo thinks diverse representation has come a long way but that it can always be better." - Dec 2021
It's my favorite tv show. I honestly don't believe I would have survived the pandemic without having this to binge-watch. It's my comfort, my happy place. Thanks to the diverse cast and wide variety of issues, I believe this show appeals to a broad audience. 
*But probably not to many 'Merican Republicans, as it made clear in the first season's second episode "absolutely no Bush supporters need apply." 

Put on your best ferryboat scrub cap, it's time to play!



Greys Anatomy #AtoZChallenge Crossword Puzzle grid by JamieWriter

Today's Clue is for 
1 across - "Lexie" Caroline Grey, M.D.'s real first name.

Yesterday's answer was 🚫

As Grey's Anatomy is known for championing liberal causes, nine of my April posts (A,D,F,H,M,P,R,S,V) will include tweets posted via Resistbot from letters I've sent to my elected officials, in the hopes of encouraging others to make your views heard. 



#AtoZChallenge 2023 badge A 💻 #AtoZChallenge 2023
Please check out the April Blogging from A to Z Challenge
#AtoZChallenge
a-to-zchallenge.com

14 comments:

  1. Love your theme! I especially liked Meredith's intern years :-)
    1 across: Alexandra

    Ronel visiting for A:
    My Languishing TBR: A
    Accomplished Athena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting.
      It's my favorite show.

      Delete
  2. I've heard of it, but never seen it, and not likely to, either. So in spite of loving puzzles, this will probably be my only visit. Have a nice April, and lots of fun with your show theme.
    Jemima

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is always refreshing to discover new blogs. I've never watched Grey's anatomy but I know it is a popular program. I think Dr. McDreamy works there? Anyway, have a great month of April blogging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it is the show that had McDreamy and McSteamy.

      Delete
  4. I love Grey's Anatomy also. Last Thursday's episode was so good. How those writers kept this show going over that many years amazes me. The episodes are a real kick in the gut usually but in the best way possible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Seriously!" 😉
      And it is renewed for Season 20.
      "ABC renewed their most successful show?"
      Ummm... yes.
      It's like people are shocked that Disney likes to make money. As if the AirBud movies didn't go so far as to put puppies in space. I mean, really. LOL

      Delete
  5. What a clever theme, a great tribute to something that got you through the pandemic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clever Blog....good luck this year! Zulu Delta

    ReplyDelete
  7. On my journey of visiting AtoZ participants! So in awe of your puzzle designing. You must truly be a super word miester.
    CollectInTexasGal

    ReplyDelete

Leave a unique or fun message here: