Thursday, April 27, 2023

TV Show #GreysAnatomy #AtoZChallenge Crossword Puzzle Letter W

#AtoZChallenge 2023 Grey's Anatomy crossword by Jamie of uniquelymaladjustedbutfun.blogspot


My theme is based on the tv show Grey's Anatomy. I've created a crossword puzzle. 
Only one clue occurs after Season 11's ending, and it's about a patient in season 16. Most of this is about Meredith's earlier "intern" years. (To prevent spoilers, there is nothing about season 19.)

In 2007, Grey's Anatomy's cast of characters was identified as 54.5%  white, 9.1% Asian, 27.3%  black, and 9.1% Latinx.
"Ellen Pompeo thinks diverse representation has come a long way but that it can always be better." - Dec 2021
It's my favorite tv show. I honestly don't believe I would have survived the pandemic without having this to binge-watch. It's my comfort, my happy place. Thanks to the diverse cast and wide variety of issues, I believe this show appeals to a broad audience. 
*But probably not to many 'merican Republicans, as it made clear in the first season's second episode "absolutely no Bush supporters need apply." 


Put on your best ferryboat scrub cap, it's time to play!



Greys Anatomy #AtoZChallenge Crossword Puzzle grid by JamieWriter

Today's Clue is for 
15 across - MW4E Charles Percy did a hand gesture of 3 fingers down, 3 fingers up, 4 fingers up, 3 fingers sideways to Jackson Avery. The W stood for this.

Yesterday's answer was VAJAYJAY

As Grey's Anatomy is known for championing liberal causes, nine of my April posts (A,D,F,H,M,P,R,S,V) will include tweets posted via Resistbot from letters I've sent to my elected officials, in the hopes of encouraging others to make your views heard. 



#AtoZChallenge 2023 letter W 💻 #AtoZChallenge 2023
Please check out the April Blogging from A to Z Challenge
#AtoZChallenge
a-to-zchallenge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a unique or fun message here: