Saturday, April 22, 2017

#AtoZchallenge Scout Leaders of Girls #LovetoRead


Scout Leaders of Girls


National Girl Scout Leader’s Day! Use #GirlScoutLeadersDay to honor the adult volunteers who help to make the Girl Scout program a success.



It's also EARTH DAY!
National Earth day was to be the first nationwide environmental protest "to shake up the political establishment and force this issue onto the national agenda".
The Environmental Protection Agency was formed as a direct result of America's first Earth day forty-seven years ago.



Celebrate World Book Day on April 23.
World Book Day celebrates reading, authors, and books.
Post about why you #LovetoRead on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.

I love to read because it's an emotionally rewarding experience, it often inspires me, and it improves who I am.
A good book makes me feel for the characters. Love, hate, longing, hope, sorrow, and so many other emotions are brought up in the safe pages of a book. It's a thrilling experience; one that I find movies and television can rarely supply.
Reading inspires me to write. It sometimes inspires me to try new activities or to approach old ones in a new and better way. It gives me ideas about how life could be. Great characters give me hope.
Reading improves who I am by expanding my vocabulary, stretching my mind, motivating me to live life to the fullest, and keeping my imagination active. I feel that people who say they don't like to read just haven't found the right book and comfortable space to read it in. I'm proud to be alive in a time where literacy is generally encouraged. Books, the words we leave behind, are our gift to humanity.
Click the cup to go to a safe and legitimate site a friend of mine showed me. One free click can change the world.


Do you know any Girl Scout Leaders?
What's something nice you did for the Earth to celebrate Earth day?
Will you share why you Love to Read on a social media site?

The Uniquely Maladjusted But Fun blog is in the #AtoZchallenge 2017 with an April Holiday theme

The holidays of April is my #AtoZchallenge Theme.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a unique or fun message here: