Friday, April 6, 2018

Letter G #AtoZchallenge Coffee Theme

#AtoZchallenge 2018


Welcome to letter G of my Coffee Themed blogging from A to Z challenge 2018 offering.


I should start off by telling you that I don't personally care for the taste of gingerbread. I love the look of the houses. I'll eat the gumdrops off the roofs. But actual gingerbread? Pass.

Why, then, did I try this coffee? Because it came in a sample pack. I drank one and gave the rest away.

Did not care for it. As much as I love Green Mountain, this was not to my liking. It was weak and watery, in my flavor profile opinion. I tried adding creamer, which at least gave it some flavor, but not enough for me to finish drinking the cup.

THE CUP.

If it's not obvious by my current theme, I'm a woman who wonders, after a few minutes, why no more liquid is pouring into my mouth. "Empty? But I just made it! Oh... evaporation..."
😆😸☕

As always, this opinion is based on my flavor profile. Your experience may vary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a unique or fun message here: