Sunday, April 29, 2018

Letter Z #AtoZchallenge Coffee Theme

#AtoZchallenge 2018


Welcome to letter Z of my Coffee Themed blogging from A to Z challenge 2018 offering.



BRAINS! NOM NOM BRAINS!

Yesterday I showed you a coffee drink only available in December. Today I'm bringing you one that's only available for Halloween. Zombie Frappuccino from Starbucks. 

What? Did you just point out that this doesn't come with actual coffee? But it's from a coffee house! I don't have a picture of it, but two days after I ordered this drink, I ordered it again, this time adding a shot of espresso. I liked the taste. You may or may not. 

But if a zombie is going to eat my brain, I'd like them to end up with a caffeine buzz afterwords. That, and a lot a philosophical questions. Or questions about how the world could be improved. These are things I blog about when it isn't April. If that's not your "jam," okay, I won't take it personal. If that stuff might interest you, give me a follow.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a unique or fun message here: