Welcome to letter U of my Coffee Themed blogging from A to Z challenge 2018 offering.
You'd think I'd have found coffee from:
- Uganda. (They grow coffee.)
- Ukraine. (Kiev loves coffee.)
- United Arab Emirates. (Dubai could have had some "qahwah", the ancient Arabic word for coffee.)
- United Kingdom. (Read A History of the World in 6 Glasses before you judge.)
- Uruguay. (Maybe it would have been from Argentina.)
- Uzbekistan. (They have some shops.)
But no. So I'm stretching it today.
Caribou Blend, Medium Roast
My flavor profile found this to just be okay. Not bad, not great. Average.