Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Letter I #AtoZchallenge Coffee Theme

#AtoZchallenge 2018


Welcome to letter I of my Coffee Themed blogging from A to Z challenge 2018 offering.
There should be island music playing. Hang on.



There! That's better. Please enjoy the tunes and relax while I'll share this beverage with you.

Green Mountain Island Coconut. The scent of this coffee transports me to a happy place.

Letter I #AtoZchallenge Creepy unlit bathroom curtain

No! Not there! 
That's my bathroom, where the light went out while I was bathing. (But yes, I do have palm trees on my shower curtain.) On the same day that the wi-fi went out half a dozen times (which is the main reason this is late), and on a day when I've hurt my shoulder and feel sick. Today was not awesome.

So I'm glad it's I day, and I am not only writing this post, but re taste-testing this beverage. FOR YOU, my reader. I'm making this sacrifice for you.

😆😙 (We need a sarcasm emoji.)

Letter I #AtoZchallenge Coffee Theme Island Coconut Keurig

Ah, here we go. The good stuff! Pod loaded up, ready to please me.

Letter I #AtoZchallenge Coffee Theme Island Coconut brewing

I wish you could smell this. Listen, if you're one of those non-coffee drinking types (and yet, somehow, visiting me during A to Z), but you want the aroma to fill your home -- GET THIS ONE. It's like drinking coffee on a tropical island. The scent of it brewing could probably cleanse a home of demons. I don't know that for sure, but Sam and Dean are always welcome to drive the Impala over here and test the theory. Ha ha. 👻

Letter I #AtoZchallenge Coffee Theme Island Coconut

If you're thinking, "that doesn't look very dark," you're right. As you may have figured out by now, my flavor profile usually hits the strong, dark, heavy notes. But this one is an exception. Yes, it tastes like decaf (you either understand that or you don't, but I'm uninterested in the argument), but I like it anyway. Probably because I have a thing for coconut. 

I'm not especially thrilled with cold or iced coffee (you charge extra money for ice cubes to water down my beverage... uh, thanks... 😒), but offer some coconut milk in there, and suddenly I'm willing to wait in line and pay extra. No one said this was logical! Just give me the coconuts and no one gets hurt.

🌴

I still have half a cup of this yummy beverage to down, so I'm gonna go enjoy that now. See you later!

#atozchallenge I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a unique or fun message here: