Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Twitter update again

 Now that Musk bought Twitter, I'm going to see if my account can be reactivated.

"When Elon Musk reached a deal to buy Twitter on Monday, he promised to return free speech and debate to the platform, saying it was “the bedrock of a functioning democracy.”

Whether a less moderated social network will be a good or bad thing has become a top topic of debate on Twitter itself among influencers and politicians from across the political spectrum." NYT


If I WANT to stay on Twitter will remain to be seen. But getting kicked off for seeking to improve my mental health still bothers me to my core. So I sent this message, again. We'll see.


I know I didn't threaten an individual or group of people. I did threaten a non-corporal intangible construct (my own self-critical voices). 

(https://uniquelymaladjustedbutfun.blogspot.com/2021/03/silence-i-kill-you.html ) I do not believe I promoted terrorism or violent extremism because the celebrity comedian I quoted is still on Twitter, and the joke I used about killing my own self-critical voices is still available on Twitter in gif form using your own search. (https://twitter.com/jeffdunham)

My own self-critical voices are not a person or people, and therefore cannot be targeted for harassment or abuse, as they do not actually exist, and certainly are not now nor have ever been children.

My own self-critical voices do not have a race, ethnicity, national origin, caste, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability, or serious disease. 

Threatening my own self-critical inner voices is the opposite of promoting suicide or self-harm, as those voices are frequently CAUSES of such actions. So if you oppose fighting back against self-critical inner voices, you're violating your own terms of service and need to be suspended too. Just saying.

If the link to my blog post was such a form of sensitive media, then that EXACT SAME MEDIA shouldn't be available as a gif on your site in your own search. (https://media.tenor.com/xX0VFUYfUa4AAAAM/jeff-dunham-silence.gif)

Killing one's own self-critical voices involves no actual death or violence. 

It's actually the path to IMPROVING mental health and taking charge of your own life. 

I am asking only to be treated the same as others. Or for an explanation as to why I should not be treated the same as others. Or, at the very least, to know how I have been WORSE than the person I quoted (their joke), in such a way that I may learn how to become a better person. Because I do not understand what about wanting to deal with my own self-critical voices is a violation of your TOS. 



Twitter screenshot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a unique or fun message here: