Saturday, April 9, 2022

#atozchallenge How I Met Your Father

#AtoZChallenge 2022 Blogging from A to Z Challenge letter


How I Met Your Father



Ellen falls for a stripper named Tracy.
Valentina complains about going to a Chinese place, sitting at the counter, and being hit on by a "good-looking older guy in a suit who couldn't use chopsticks." Which is why there are noodles all over her new dress. "And he still tried to get me to sleep with him."
Conan O'Brien drinks at the bar, no one acknowledges this. 
Sophie is reading a book and crying. "Love in the Time of Cholera - it's about a couple who can't be together until a spouse dies." 

 
uniquely maladjusted but fun .blogspot #AtoZChallenge 2022
Follow JamieWriter7 on Pinterest Facebook Stash

7 comments:

  1. I hav that book somewhere. Didn't start reading yet. May be I should...i saw how i met ur mother....but is there a how I met your father too? I think i didn't check

    Dropping by from a to z http://afshan-shaik.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, fellow Nanowrimo Participant (I'm a 20 year ML!), great to meet you.
    This is such a great theme, I'm bookmarking the blog!
    I'm talking about G for Gaming in my latest post at Kaiberie.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fork was invented as part of progress, so there's no need for chopsticks. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a hint that it's Barney. NPH can't use them, and his character couldn't either.

      Delete

Leave a unique or fun message here: