Here's a quick list of tips!
- Child meals should cost less. Check with whoever is charging you for food.
- Children have allergies. Know about it beforehand.
- Children are the most likely to blow wedding bubbles (or whatever you're using).
- Children and alcohol do not mix. Carefully consider this if having an ice luge.
- Put some items under $10 on the registry so kids can chip in for a gift.
- Children might have bedtimes, so parents might need to leave early. Plan accordingly.
- If you expect more than 5 children, set up a "kid play area" for them.
- Screaming babies are the #1 reason to ask about a closed-circuit feed of your wedding playing in another room.
- Flower girls and Ring Bearers need extra practice. Training. Not just one night before rehearsal.