Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Bad Voices Win

A friend of mine is doing this 31 questions in March blogging writing challenge (https://marquessamatthews.com/2021/02/10/want-to-join-me-for-a-writing-challenge-alexandrafranzen/). I don't know if I'll manage to do the whole month. 


March 17 – What are you an expert on? Is it because of training, lived experience, or both?

I don't know. 


I'm still suspended from Twitter. It was supposed to be for 12 hours. 


For quoting a puppet.


For threatening to kill negative voices in my head. 


Guess the negative voices won. And they say I'm not an expert in anything. Don't argue, you might get blocked on social media.


Or become Jeff Dunham and make millions.


🙄


I would like equal treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a unique or fun message here: