Thursday, March 4, 2021

Purpose in Life

A friend of mine is doing this 31 questions in March blogging writing challenge (https://marquessamatthews.com/2021/02/10/want-to-join-me-for-a-writing-challenge-alexandrafranzen/). I don't know if I'll manage to do the whole month. 


March 4 – Are you living your life purpose — or still searching?

I feel like writing is the main purpose in my life. Or, more accurately, I am the only person on this world who cares if my characters exist and deeply desires for them to be remembered (fictionally). If I die, they go with me. Friends and family will be sad, but we keep living even if someone we love passes on. Dies. (Sorry. It's important for me to use that word.) But my characters? They can't currently survive without me. If I don't give them life on the page and share that, they'll stop existing. Neverending Story-- the Nothing will come!!! So there you go. 


Now if only that knowledge gave me the strength and energy to write more often. 🤦‍♀️

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait until we can get back to writing in person together again! I was definitely more motivated that way. <3

    ReplyDelete

Leave a unique or fun message here: