Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Quoting @jeffdunham Puppet got me Suspended on Twitter

I have been suspended for quoting a puppet. @jeffdunham has a puppet with a catchphrase. https://twitter.com/search?q=%40jeffdunham%20silence%20I%20kill%20you&src=typed_query

If you are suspending me for that, I certainly hope you have also suspended EVERY ONE OF THESE ACCOUNTS AS WELL. And yes, if you clicked the link in my tweet, you'd see it was clearly a reference to the puppet's catchphrase. 


TWITTER alert @penminion

TWITTER alert @penminion

TWITTER alert @penminion

This blog post will appear in 12 hours. Achmed the Dead Terrorist... your catchphrase violates Twitter's rules. 



Maybe my self-critical voices can't be reigned in, because threatening to kill the bad voices in my head got me suspended.

Meanwhile... Jeff Dunham is over there making money hand over fist for using the words. Okay. Just so we're clear.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a unique or fun message here: