Saturday, March 20, 2021

Stupid

A friend of mine is doing this 31 questions in March blogging writing challenge (https://marquessamatthews.com/2021/02/10/want-to-join-me-for-a-writing-challenge-alexandrafranzen/). I don't know if I'll manage to do the whole month. 

I haven't kept up with this. 


If I  hadn't done the challenge, I wouldn't have discussed self critical voices. I wouldn't have gone on a blogging rant about how scared and sad I am from quarantining for a year. I should just keep my mouth shut, or fingers off the keys. 


A lesson I still haven't embraced as here I am, sharing my disappointment in myself for violating the Twitter terms of service by suggesting "murderous violence" against self critical voices 🧠 (which apparently have more rights than I do). I'm disappointed in myself for making such a foolish mistake. 😔


https://www.instagram.com/p/CMn_dOflKlzFWLocFZ-RVQVcUprSwWTRWwSnLE0


1 comment:

  1. Honestly, I wouldn't have even considered that the auto-post to twitter would have flagged as hate speech. When you said it, I was surprised. I get it, reading just the headline, but like...I wouldn't have thought about it. Sorry you got flagged for quoting something. :(

    - Jayden

    ReplyDelete

Leave a unique or fun message here: