Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Twitter Suspended Me for Quoting Jeff Dunham

"I do NOT believe that my account violated the rules. "You may not threaten violence against an individual or a group of people." I did not threaten any individual or humans. 

https://uniquelymaladjustedbutfun.blogspot.com/2021/03/silence-i-kill-you.html

That's the link to the blog post.

"How do you reign in self critical voices?" is the topic. 

Responding with a Jeff Dunham video of his puppet saying "Silence! I kill you!" is both funny, and also a threat only to my own self critical voices. If I saw someone in the psychiatric community, or took Prozac, that would also be killing my self critical voices, and considered a positive step toward proper mental health. 

But what's REALLY disturbing --

Go on Twitter. Go to "gif" and type the EXACT phrase of which I'm suspended for. Go ahead. Oh look, there it is! 

You'll allow a gif of the puppet saying it. But if I title a blog post and post a video from YouTube of that same puppet using the same quote, I'm violating the rules?

YOU LET JEFF DUNHAM HAVE AN ACCOUNT. He's a ventriloquist. He is the human saying it. He isn't suspended. But I'm suspended for quoting him? He gets millions of dollars, I get suspended? 

What happened to fair and equal treatment? 

Are you also suspending everyone who uses that gif? 

The gif is readily available on your website right now.

Why is that?

Why do you have a gif that, if someone were to use it, they would be suspended?

Why are you allowing Jeff Dunham to have an account? He's going to keep doing shows with the puppet. Gonna keep right on using that catchphrase. And the puppet? He isn't referencing killing self critical voices. The puppet is joking about terrorists blowing people up. But Jeff Dunham is a celebrity, so you allow it. But I'm a no one, so you take away all my followers and following and indefinitely suspend me FOR QUOTING A COMEDIAN'S PUPPET. 

Meanwhile, you allow others to use the exact same quote.

Why am I being targeted? 

PLUS, I took the tweet down, as the suspension required. 

I joked about a puppet killing my self critical voices.

Are you against mental therapy?

Are you in favor of self critical voices? 

Where's the equality? "




OH LOOK! They'll allow the Gifs.

Gif = okay
Video of puppet= not okay
🤔

No following. No followers. 

This is 🐂💩.

https://twitter.com/jeffdunham 
That account exists!




Oh. We're offended by proper spelling now? Is that it?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a unique or fun message here: