Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Twitter Update


I don't know what else to tell Twitter. I quoted a comedian, one who has an account. The joke used was part of the YouTube video. The same joke is a gif readily available on their website. The threat was to my own self-critical voices, not to any actual living beings. I'm not even actually capable of killing my own self-critical voices. That's a job for prescriptions written by psychiatrists, and I'm not on any of those pills or seeing someone who could prescribe those. The voices are free to tell me that I suck and every idea I have is dumb. They can fill me with doubt and make me not want to even get out of bed. The voices have now also been given the power to cut me off from Twitter. I've already been cut off from human support, thanks to Covid quarantine. Twitter has made its stance against mental healthcare very clear to me. Message received. Bad voices good, they have power, they are protected by TOS. I feel like I've been shoved in the mud enough and have learned this lesson. I'm sorry I threatened the self-critical voices in my head using a Jeff Dunham joke. That was wrong of me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a unique or fun message here: